Pediatric dentistry designed for the smallest smiles
Your child deserves the very best, and their growing smile should be treated by someone specially trained in their needs.
Dr. Sophia Huynh is a Board Certified pediatric dentist providing comprehensive care for our youngest patients including those with special needs. You will immediately notice Dr. Sophia’s gentle chairside manner is the reason why you’ve chosen her as your pediatric dentist. Her glowing personality is why children naturally gravitate towards Dr. Sophia! You will be at ease knowing we are committed to helping your child achieve their very best smile.
Orthodontic treatment for all ages – because it’s never too late to get the smile of your dreams
Dr. Thomas Chae is skillfully trained in the art and science of orthodontics, only using the safest, evidence-based treatments that yield the best long term outcomes. He is the only dual Ivy league trained orthodontist in the state of Michigan and scored in the top percentiles on his board examinations (back when they actually scored exams).
Dr. Chae prides himself on providing masterful treatment. He considers his job as a board certified orthodontist a privilege and takes his patient care responsibilities very seriously. At our office, Dr. Chae is the only orthodontist you will see— the same doctor at every appointment. We hope you will see his easy-going demeanor is balanced by his incredible passion for perfecting your smile! See why many dentists, medical professionals, and their families have entrusted their smiles with Dr. Chae.
We promise our patients that the Doctor will:
- See you personally at every visit
- Give you the time and attention you deserve
- Provide continuity of care – Dr. Chae is the only doctor you will see for your orthodontic care, guaranteed!
- Provide care for you out of one dedicated location– you won’t have to travel to several locations
- Continually give you updates on the progress of your treatment
- Use only the highest rated dental and orthodontic materials available in the market (no gray market supplies)
- Treat you just like family!